HAL Contact Help and Answers to FAQs
Please read the list below to see which applies to your specific situation. Selecting the correct option will result in the quickest possible response.
- If you would like someone to speak about HAL and/or astronomy at your Howard County school or organization, click here.
- If you would like to have members of your organization attend a HAL star party at Alpha Ridge Park, click here.
(By providing a date and estimated number of attendees, we can ensure the proper level of support.)
[We do not currently support custom star parties at your location or private star parties at Alpha Ridge Park.]
- If your question is about whether HAL plans to hold a star party for a specific event, please check the HAL Calendar and the Star Parties and Outreach pages.
If it's not listed there, there is no planned event. Occasionally, special star parties are held for certain events such as meteor showers, etc. However, those are communicated via HAL's E-mail Group. Anyone can join this e-mail group on the E-Mail Group web page.
- If you want to buy or resell equipment, please sign up for our HAL e-mail group.
- If you want to inquire about the status of your membership application, click here.
- If you want to opt out of your current HAL e-mail group subscription, send a blank message from the e-mail account your are registered with to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you can't log in to you HAL account because you forgot HAL Username and/or Password, click here.
- If none of the above applies to your situation, and/or you have questions or comments about the website itself, please fill out and submit the generic HAL Help Request form.